Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nada...

So I finally had my bishop check on the status of my mission call. They are still waiting to assign me to a place to go...which is good to know. I was tired of opening my mail box and finding nothing...

So do you want to know what I hate? I hate over analyzing. But that doesn't mean I don't participate in the practice of over analyzing. I think that I might actually be the chair person of over analyzing are us. Oh boy...Alright so here is what I am over analyzing right now...

I met this guy, he is pretty cool. We have done stuff twice, yes this stuff did include kissing, and kite flying, and ice cream eating. we have also talked multiple times. So the other day he sends me a text asking about my mission. I responded back. Which resulted in us texting the whole day. I finally had to tell him I was going to sleep. The next day I didn't want him to think that I was totally blowing him off so I sent him a text. To be reassuring more than anything. He responded back and we ended up texting all day again, until I fell asleep while texting him...oops...

Well, I wasn't going to be the first one to text him today. But then I got to thinking about it, what if he was like, "wow, she must not be that into me..." when really I am into him. I don't let boys kiss me unless I am into them. I have found that this is just a good general rule of thumb. So, I sent him a text today saying, "Hey, sorry I fell asleep last night" Which of course he responded to.

Alright so we are texting again. Here are the things I am over analyzing (oh boys! if you even knew what girls do, then you wouldn't do to us what you do!)
1-Why did he kiss me? He knows I am going on a mission
2-Why is he texting me back?
3-Why does he talk to me forever when we do talk? For like an hour and a half. These aren't just little small chats, they are conversations.
4-Why does he take so long to respond to my texts? I mean, like an a half hour or more! Is he thinking to himself. "I really am not that into her but I don't want to be rude..." Because I can tell you that I usually try to nip those kind of things in the butt. I hate getting unwanted texts, and I find that I just don't respond to someone when I don't like them like that but I know that they like me like that. Does that make any sense?

Okay, I maybe just needed to get this off my chest...WHAT IS GOING ON! Oh boy! I feel so confused right now...Please no comments about me going on a mission and still having a crush on a boy...just because I am going on a mission doesn't mean that I am impervious to emotions...

1 comment:

  1. I know how those awful text message relationships go. When my husband and I started dated he lived far far away in Vernal and we both worked all day long so if we wanted to talk, it was through texts. I would think the same thing when he would be way slow replying to me.. I always thought he was just getting sick of me or something.. Turns out he was just busy at work... Thats one rough thing about being a girl I think - we always jump to the worst conclusion.
    Good luck with all!! :)

    ReplyDelete