Thursday, May 6, 2010

Say What!

I am serving my mission in Latvia! WHAT! I am going to be learning Latvian! CRAZY! I am kinda in shock about the whole thing! Jackie and Virgil thought it was great! Jackie told me to take courage because everyone hates each other over there. I am so happy and excited! except that I don't leave for another four months! I don't go into the MTC until September 22nd.

I am so excited for this new adventure to start. It will be amazing. I can't wait to be in the service of the Lord for 18 mo! I love this gospel! I am so pumped! BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you have a blog! Well, now you can link to mine. Congrats on the mission call! Let me know when your farewell is so we can be there. Where are you living right now. I'm in North Ogden. I'd love to get together with you, and you can finally see my daughter. You're amazing! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete