Monday, April 12, 2010

Backstreets back...ALRIGHT! '

SO I accidentally left Toby in my friend Peter's car after our amazing vacation to island park. So I cannot rely on my dear friend Toby for music because he is in SLC. My internet isn't working on my computer, so I can't rely on Pandora. So I have been reduced to listening to the music that is on my computer.

I use Maddie's old computer, so it is basically her music on it.

The result of this has been Helen listening to The Backstreet boy's all week. Uh...I all of the sudden feel so in tune with my 12 year old self. It is great! Except for the fact that I still have to to adult things like go to work and school. My mom is no longer my alarm clock either. I have to cook my own food, do my own laundry and clean my own apartment. Basically the only way I am in tune with the past is with my music. OH NICK (as in Nick form the backstreet boys) wont you come and save me from this life that is full of responsibility and insanity! LOL! Oh boy!

You know the Backstreet boys aren't as good as I remember them being...huh...go figure!

School is almost over, summer is almost here. I maybe almost gone! :) We will see I find out in a week and a half!

Love you all! Have an amazing week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Listen to some of their newer stuff-esp from Never Gone and Unbreakable-they are better.

    ReplyDelete