Wednesday, April 14, 2010

24

So, Last night I made a new dinner, it was peanut butter chicken. Oh my goodness! It was so so amazing! I loved it!

I also made dessert last night, a bunt cake, it was also good. It was even better before I dropped a quarter of it in the dirty dish water. Lol, I was attempting to get it out of the pan and onto the plate, when something went horribly wrong! Next thing I knew, the cake was broken into thirds with half of it sitting in the dirty dish water! My friend Erin and I laughed pretty hard about it. Uh...I love it when things like that happen to me while I am cooking. It keeps me humble.

Today I had a doctors appointment to get a refill on my Allergy Medication. I got out of class early, so to kill sometime before the appointment I went to the computer lab to check to see if my taxes had been accepted. (I know I know, your little Helen is growing up! I did my taxes before tax day this year!) As I walked out of the TSC I saw the bus that I needed to take to get to my appointment. I thought it was getting ready to leave so I literally sprinted across campus to catch the bus. As I got onto the bus the bus driver was laughing at me. I felt maybe a little foolish at this point. I felt really stupid when we sat there for like ten minutes on the bus before it moved! LOL! It was super funny...

And so when I got to the Doctors appointment, I was pumped back up by the doctor. He apparently felt the need to tell me how beautiful I was and that and I quote " I was beautiful enough to be on a magazine!" LOL! It was great and, as shallow as this is going to sound, it kinda made my day. Let it be known that the Doctor was like a sixty year old little old man! He cracks me up! Every time I go and see him he has something nice to say. Last time after he took my vitals he told me that I was in really good shape and then he asked me if I worked out. Oh man! I love it!

I know, the past 24 hours have really been amazing! Life is great! It is a beautiful sunny day up here in logan and the birds are singing and the sun is warming up the cold decrepit parts of Cache Valley that have not been touched by the warmth of the sun for 6 months. I love it up here! :)

1 comment: