Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You are my Sunshine...

Okay, so really sunshine is my sunshine and I miss it so so much!What is going on here! It snowed Eight inches in the Cache Valley on Monday! Oh no! Snow go away! No one likes you in April! It should be sunny and green, birds should be singing and the trees should be changing.

So the other day I sat in on someone in one of my classes, it was super funny! I was trying to get to the seat that my friends had saved for me. Well apparently people don't know how to move their bags, cause I tripped over a girls back and sat on the girl next to her. oops! lol it was pretty funny although I am pretty sure I blushed pretty bad! I still don't even know her name! Ha Ha!

I love life, just so you all know. Even if there is still snow on the ground here in the Cache Valley. Maybe I Should go snow shoeing!


The Lord loves us all and is there every second of everyday! Just thought you should all know.

I will be more diligent about writing, and about making them funnier. Because really my life is ridiculous!
Love, Hells!

No comments:

Post a Comment