Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's raining men, HALLELUJAH!

I have started my new job at the Community College, for those of you who don't know I am now a gardener for them. Yay me!

I feel like I should write about my experiences, but there are so many of them that I can't write about them all. So this post is going another list post. Who knows how long it will be. There are a lot of crazy things going on.

1- I am one of three women, that means that I work with about thirty two men. Hence the name of the post. I have given a couple of them nick names since I don't know all of their real names. They are as follows:
I- Hottie McTottie Jake ( I obviously do know his name he is just
really cute)
II-Take a picture boy ( I can't tell if he is staring at me because
he thinks I am pretty or because he thinks I am funny looking
III-Mr. USU. (He grew up in Logan and has as much appreciation for Logan
and USU as I do. He is pretty funny)
That is all I have for now as far as the boy nick name goes. They all stare at me though, like they have never seen a young lady before. The other two women who work with me are forty five and forty two. so I am like fresh meat!

2- The lady I work with hardly speaks any English. This makes for an interesting day. She laughs at everything I say! I could tell her that my dog died and she would laugh.

3-I keep getting bitten by bugs. I look like the main chracter from a vampire movie. (Of course it can act...uh...)

Those are it for now...I don't know what else to think or write. My head hurts. I work ten hours a day three days a week. So I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Which is way nice! More to come about my job later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment