Thursday, August 19, 2010

You are who you choose to be...

I just got done watching the Iron Giant. Which is just a good movie! I love it!
It is a good one to help us remember that we are who we choose to be. There is no set destiny for any of us. Our choices and decisions are what define who we are and who we will become.

Isn't it funny how we can apply everything in our lives to the Gospel? I can't help but think that this is what agency is all about. WE make who we are. WE make our own choices. Which is the way the Lord wanted it to be! I love agency, it is the greatest gift that out Father in heaven has ever given to us. I am so grateful that I know I get to choose. I get to decide how my life is going to play out. My goal in this life and in the eternities is to have everlasting joy. I know that it my Heavenly Father's plan for me also!

I love life and I love the Gospel! GO TEAM! I know that with the Lord's help all things are possible and with him by my side I am undefeatable! Muwahahahahah!

Keep the faith! :) Love you all! Hels

No comments:

Post a Comment