Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I get to spread peanut butter!

sometimes I wonder if people think before they speak, sometimes I wonder if I speak before I think. I am flawless...in case any of you haven't yet heard. Which makes me more confused than anything. What is that even supposed to mean?

Also apparently my pants are trashy. I can't ever wear them to work again because they have a little whole in the top by the pocket. WHAT?! I don't have that many pairs of pants that don't have holes up there. Needless to say this made me a tad more irritated than I wanted to be. I actually just plain pissed me off. It might have been the deliverance of the matter more than anything.

Lets see...I don't believe I have anything else to to complain about. This post is quite a bit shorter.

OH I go to get my mission physical tomorrow then I will be done with everything and I can turn in all my papers! YAY! I am excited! In stake conference on Sunday a recent convert bore her testimony and it was so amazing! I want to spread the joy of the Gospel to those who are seeking it! As I was telling a friend yesterday, they are they bread, the gospel is the peanut butter and I an the knife! I will be an instrument in the Lords hand to spread amazing deliciousness! YAY! :) I love you all and so does Jesus! Have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment